Fragrance lamps, rather than providing a source of light, purify and scent the air by use of a special catalytic stone and wick assembly that burns an alcohol-based fragrance lamp oil (fuel) without a flame. Although this technology has been around for over 100 years and was originally used by hospitals and mortuaries, the more common application today is for home and office use, reducing or eliminating various odors, including pet, food and tobacco odors. Fragrance lamps can effectively purify and scent the air of several rooms (depending on lamp size, placement and airflow) within an hour.
$14.50 and up
Includes stone wick, funnel , cap and directions
The key to Shoo!TAG™ is the three dimensional electromagnetic frequency embedded in the magnetic strip. Shoo!TAG combines with the body’s electrical field to produce an expanding barrier effect, keeping targeted pests away. Mosquito Shoo!Tag for people also available. To learn more about the science behind Shoo!Tag, as well as additional information and guarantees, visit www.shootag.com.
- Removes both stains and odors caused by urine, feces, vomit and blood; from carpets, upholstery, bedding, and other washable fabrics.
- Effective for controlling odors found in and around litter boxes.
- Aids in housebreaking your pet by removing odors that attract them.
- Is not a fragrance or perfume that temporarily disguises or hides odors, but a permanent odor eliminator.
- Completely odorless, non-staining, non-toxic and safe to use around pets, children and plants.
- Contains no bleaches, and is environmentally friendly.
Feng Shui for the loss of a pet by Belinda Mendoza, who lives in Austin.
Have you ever lost something very dear to you that it threw you off center?
You thought you were pretty grounded, and all of a sudden you fell apart. You have an urgent need to grasp something to make you feel better, dull the pain, or get over it.
My own journey of having lost something dear to me made me realize there was more to the grief than I had imagined. I share the moment it happened, how I felt, and got through it. The art of feng shui, which I practice and teach, helped me in more ways than one.
Learn more at Belinda’s website: designforenergy.com